National Parks Visited:
1 Day Tanzania Safari
One day trip to Tarangire National Parks will be a day full of adventures and a special day for all our visitors after long Kilimanjaro trekking or waiting for a flight to your next destination.
All Weather Adventures we prepare this 1 day trip to Tarangire National Parks due to fact of a beautiful place and no need for our visitors to miss this unforgettable Tanzania unique adventure. The park is famous for its high density of elephants and baobab trees. Tarangire National Parks it’s defined by the long-distance migration of wildebeest and zebras.
Standard Safari Price
|DAY TRIP||1 Person||2-4 Persons||5-7 Persons||8-10 Persons|
|ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK||$400||$300||$250||$200||Compare Prices|
Please rotate your phone into landscape to see the price table. Thank you!
- Pick up at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- All accommodation before and after safari(breakfast and rooms)
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari with roof for game viewing
- Entrance park fees and 18% VAT to our entrance fees
- Lunch box
- Tips to your safari guide
- Air tickets
- Tanzania visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari)
Tips for safari guide