Lemosho Route 8 Days
A relatively new route up to the mountain and extremely beautiful. It’s our favorite routes because it offers a great balance of high summit success rate, scenic views and low traffic. This may be the most beautiful route to take, with breathtaking views on all sides of the mountain and if you wanted a more private experience with fewer climbers
This is one of the few routes where an armed ranger accompanies our groups, since there are still animals in the forest around the Lemosho Glades. But 8 days is preferable for better acclimatization and summit success.
ARRIVE IN TANZANIA
Arrive at the Kilimanjaro International Airport where you will meet with All weather adventures representative, picked up there and transfer to Parkview hotel or Kilimanjaro wonders Hotel in Moshi town. Then you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming trek and do an equipment check to make sure you have all the necessary mountain gear. Gear which is missing can be rented on this day.
Hotel: Bed & Breakfast
|8 DAYS CLIMB + 2DAYS IN HOTEL||1 Person||2-4 Persons||5-7 Persons||8-10 Persons||11+ Persons|
|LEMOSHO ROUTE||$2,440||$2,310||$2,270||$2,210||$2,160||Compare Prices|
Please rotate your phone into landscape to see the price table. Thank you!
The climb cost includes:
- Pick up at International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel Parkview inn or Kilimanjaro wonders hotel
- Professional mountain crew. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage);
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits.
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
- Camping/hut fees
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request
- Modern tents
- First aid kit
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick)
- Portable flush toilets can be provided for free upon clients request
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery)
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation after the climb
- International certificates for a successful ascent
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
The climb cost excludes:
- Flights tickets
- Visa fee
- Personal gear rental
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Tips for the mountain
Tip on mountain Kilimanjaro is recommended for group sharing as following:
- Guide $15 – $20 per day
- Cook $10 – $15 per day
- Porter $8 – $10 per day