Northern Circuit Route 8 Days
The newest addition and most exciting route to the Kilimanjaro climbing. This is the longest route in terms of time and distance travelled while this route offers the highest level of successful summits and an amazingly beautiful journey. Even though it is the most expensive climb option, with a very high success rate. It begins in the West at the Londorossi Gate and follows the same path as the Lemosho route for the first two days. After crossing the Shira plateau the path veers north near Lava Tower, following the longer Northern Circuit instead of the more popular Southern Circuit via Barranco Valley The route circles around the quieter northern slopes to the east side of the mountain.
ARRIVE IN TANZANIA
Arrive at the Kilimanjaro International Airport where you will be meet with All weather adventures representative, picked up there and transfer to hotel in Moshi town. Then you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming trek and do an equipment check to make sure you have all the necessary mountain gear. Gear which is missing can be rented on this day.
Hotel: Bed & Breakfast
|8 DAYS CLIMB + 2DAYS IN HOTEL||1 Person||2-4 Persons||5-7 Persons||8-10 Persons||11+ Persons|
|NORTHERN CIRCUITE ROUTE||$2,120||$1,980||$1,930||$1,880||$1,800||Compare Prices|
Please rotate your phone into landscape to see the price table. Thank you!
The climb cost includes:
- Pick up at International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel Parkview inn or Kilimanjaro wonders hotel
- Professional mountain crew. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage);
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits.
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
- Camping/hut fees
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request
- Modern tents
- First aid kit
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick)
- Portable flush toilets can be provided for free upon clients request
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery)
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation after the climb
- International certificates for a successful ascent
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
The climb cost excludes:
- Flights tickets
- Visa fee
- Personal gear rental
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry services
- Tips for the mountain
Tip on mountain Kilimanjaro is recommended for group sharing as following:
- Guide $15 – $20 per day
- Cook $10 – $15 per day
- Porter $8 – $10 per day